She moved to from Chicago to New York when she was only 16 to audition more seriously for theatre jobs. She went to NYU and did musical theatre for quite some time. She has done two Broadway shows: a play called You Can't Take It With You, where she was an understudy, and Groundhog Day, which was her first lead role for musical theatre. Soon after, she got the job on Station 19 and moved to California, now splitting her time between the East and West Coast.
- The Noel Diary (????)
- Marshall (2017)
- Station 19 (2018-)
- Grey's Anatomy (2019-2020)
- Time After Time (2017)
- Iron Fist (2017)
- Girls (2017)
- Bull (2016)
- The Family (2016)
- The Pioneers (2015)
- Person of Interest (2014)
- 30 Rock (2013)
Notes and Trivia
- She wanted to be a swimmer when she was growing up.
- Her mother is her hero.
- She read a manual for female firefighters, written by female firefighters.
- If she could choose another job, she'd be an interior decorator.
- She bought a house in Los Angeles while filming season 3. She considers herself bicoastal now because she goes back to New York all the time.
- She has developed a close friendship with Danielle Savre.
- She speaks American Sign Language.