|“||I didn't mean to hurt you. That's the last thing I'd ever want, because I care about you more than anything. So no matter how mad you are, how much you want to shut me out, know this: you are my sister, whether you like it or not, and I'm not going anywhere.||”|
Bailey and April work to fix things between Richard and Catherine. Meanwhile, Eliza continues to pursue Arizona, and one of Alex's previous patients returns to Grey Sloan.
- Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Grey
- Justin Chambers as Dr. Alex Karev
- Chandra Wilson as Dr. Miranda Bailey
- James Pickens, Jr. as Dr. Richard Webber
- Kevin McKidd as Dr. Owen Hunt
- Jessica Capshaw as Dr. Arizona Robbins
- Sarah Drew as Dr. April Kepner
- Jesse Williams as Dr. Jackson Avery
- Caterina Scorsone as Dr. Amelia Shepherd
- Camilla Luddington as Dr. Jo Wilson (credit only)
- Jerrika Hinton as Dr. Stephanie Edwards
- Kelly McCreary as Dr. Maggie Pierce
- Jason George as Dr. Ben Warren
- Martin Henderson as Dr. Nathan Riggs
- Giacomo Gianniotti as Dr. Andrew DeLuca
- Debbie Allen as Dr. Catherine Avery
- Brigid Brannagh as Veronica Kays
- Britt Baron as Mary Parkman
- Dave Shalansky as Jeremy
- Shainu Bala as Dennis
- Vivian Nixon as Intern Hannah
- Lisa Maley as Reporter #1
- Eddie Aguirre as Reporter #2
- Jessica A. Caesar as Reporter #3
- Ascaris lumbricoides
- NG tube
- Surgical de-worming
Mary, 25, came into the ER with severe abdominal pain. She'd had a prior appendectomy. Her abdomen was distended on exam and then she vomited. They did a barium swallow study, which showed what looked like a bowel obstruction. They hoped it would resolve itself, but April found a worm in the vomit just as they saw a worm come through her NG tube. She had intestinal ringworm and needed surgery to remove the worms. The surgery was successful and she was stable and awake afterward.
- Advanced pancreatic cancer
- Spinal met
- Pulmonary embolus
- C-section delivery
Veronica, now 34 weeks and 3 days pregnant, came to the hospital with back pain. She also had tingling in her feet. An MRI showed that her cancer had spread to her spine. Because of the stress on her body from the pregnancy, her symptoms would only get worse and she had only two or three months to live. They also decided to do a c-section to deliver her baby right away. While she was getting her epidural, she asked to sign a DNR. In the OR, Arizona delivered her baby. After the delivery, Veronica's heart rate spiked and she had trouble breathing. They suspected an embolus, so they took Jeremy and the baby out of the OR and they prepared for an embolectomy, but she refused and Arizona continued to close her abdomen as her breathing worsened. She said she was cold, so Amelia held her while she died.
Maggie and Jackson's Patient
- EOM Muscle flap
Maggie scrubbed in with Jackson on a muscle flap.
Veronica and Jeremy's Baby
- Alex Karev (pediatric surgeon)
- NICU Care
Veronica's baby was born at 34 weeks and 3 days. He was moved to the NICU after birth, but didn't have any apparent problems.
|"Can You Hear Me?"||Amber Mark||
|"Already All Ready"||La'Porsha Renae||
|"Boy Like You"||Weslee||
|"Old Friends"||Jasmine Thompson||
Notes and Trivia
- This episode's title originated from the song Don't Stop Me Now, originally sung by Queen.
- This episode scored million viewers.
- The prep dates for this episode were from February 13 to February 22, 2017.
- Filming for this episode was scheduled from February 23 to March 7, 2017.
Behind the Scenes
A complete overview of this episode's crew can be found here.
|Grey's Anatomy Season 13|
|#01||"Undo"||#09||"You Haven't Done Nothin'"||#17||"Till I Hear It From You"|
|#02||"Catastrophe and the Cure"||#10||"You Can Look (But You'd Better Not Touch)"||#18||"Be Still, My Soul"|
|#03||"I Ain't No Miracle Worker"||#11||"Jukebox Hero"||#19||"What's Inside"|
|#04||"Falling Slowly"||#12||"None of Your Business"||#20||"In the Air Tonight"|
|#05||"Both Sides Now"||#13||"It Only Gets Much Worse"||#21||"Don't Stop Me Now"|
|#06||"Roar"||#14||"Back Where You Belong"||#22||"Leave It Inside"|
|#07||"Why Try to Change Me Now"||#15||"Civil War"||#23||"True Colors"|
|#08||"The Room Where It Happens"||#16||"Who Is He (And What Is He To You)?"||#24||"Ring of Fire"|
|<< Season 12||Season 14 >>|