Johns Hopkins Hospital is a teaching hospital located in Baltimore, Maryland. It has one of the best cardiothoracic surgery programs and pediatric surgery programs in the country. As a top-ranking teaching hospital, it also has a competitive surgical residency program.
- Dr. Keith Collier (Chief of Surgery)
- Dr. Norman McCale (Head of Pediatric Surgery)
- Dr. Tracy McConnell (Head of Cardiothoracic Surgery)
- Dr. Tim Kenner (Attending Pediatric Surgeon)
- Dr. Bud Clement (Attending Craniofacial Surgeon)
- Dr. Ronald Myers
- Dr. Jake Reilly completed his OB/GYN and surgical residencies.
- Dr. Arizona Robbins completed her surgical residency and she was chief resident of her class.
- Dr. Amelia Shepherd completed her surgical residency.
Notes and Trivia
- After Karev passed his boards, he was faced with the difficult decision of taking his pediatric surgical fellowship at Hopkins or Seattle Grace.
- In 2012, the hospital offered Cristina a cardiothoracic surgical fellowship.
- In the 2008-2009 residency year, Johns Hopkins Hospital was ranked 1st in teaching hospitals.