Mayo Clinic is a teaching hospital located in Rochester, Minnesota; Jacksonville, Florida; and Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Dr. Darren Parker (Head of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Rochester, MN)
- Dr. Paul Moak (Attending Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Rochester, MN)
- Dr. Nick Marsh (Attending Transplant Surgeon, Rochester, MN)
- Dr. Joshua Moore (Attending Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Jacksonville, FL)
- Dr. Larry (Attending Neurosurgeon)
- Dr. Ellis Grey (former Attending General Surgeon, Rochester, MN)
- Dr. Cristina Yang (former Cardiothoracic Surgical Fellow, at Rochester, MN)
- Dr. Craig Thomas (former Attending Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Rochester, MN)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Mayo Clinic's insignia embroidered on the lab coats show "The Clinic".
- Mayo Clinic's surgical staff wears dark green scrubs.
- In the 2008-2009 residency year, Mayo Clinic was ranked 2nd in teaching hospitals, behind Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- The Florida location of the Mayo Clinic has less prestige and notoriety than that of the Minnesota location.
- Meredith described the hospital as one of the best in the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.