- Kaya: Taste of Paradise (short) (2018)
- The Super (2017)
- Anna & The Asteroid (short) (2017)
- Person to Person (2017)
- #Texit (TV short) (2014)
- Thanks for Sharing (2012)
- The One You Marry (short) (2011)
- Ribbons (short) (2010)
- Station 19 (2018-)
- Grey's Anatomy (2018)
- She's Gotta Have It (2017)
- The Get Down (2017)
- Girls (2017)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2016)
- Ballers (2016)
- Blue Bloods (2014)
- NYC 22 (2012)
- Gravity (2010)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- He wanted to be a ninja when he was younger.
- He says he ate a lot of cheese to prepare for the role on the spinoff.
- He has never watched Grey's Anatomy.
- He watched a lot of cartoons as a kid.
- If he had any other job, he would be a teacher or a counselor. His cast mates agree he would be a good teacher.
- Onadowan's nickname is Oak. It developed from kids calling him "Oak Tree", a mispronunciaton of Okierete. To this day, friends and fans still refer to him as Oak.
- In addition to being a screen actor, he is known for two major roles on Broadway.
- He is perhaps best recognized for his work in the dual role of Hercules Mulligan and James Madison in the 2016 award winning musical Hamilton. Shonda Rhimes is well known to be a fan of the musical.
- In 2017, after leaving Hamilton, Oak next landed the titular role of Pierre Bezukhov in the Broadway musical Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812, where he replaced composer Dave Malloy in the role. Okieriete's run as Pierre lasted from July 11 to August 13th of 2017. The show caused controversy however, when they replaced Onaodowan with veteran actor Mandy Patinkin for what was supposed to be a three week stint. The casting change sparked controversy and outrage from friends and fans, so much so that Patinkin withdrew from the show out of support for Onaodowan and it later closed earlier than expected on September 3, largely due to the outcry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.