The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Seattle Fire Department Station 19 is part of the Seattle Fire Department. Its captain was Pruitt Herrera until he stepped down and was replaced by Robert Sullivan. The station is located three blocks away from Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.
- Captain Maya Bishop
- Lieutenant Jack Gibson
- Lieutenant Andy Herrera
- Travis Montgomery
- Dean Miller
- Victoria Hughes
- Ben Warren
- Rigo Vasquez
- Emmett Dixon
- Captain Pruitt Herrera (returned temporarily as interim Captain)
- Fire Chief Lucas Ripley (interim Captain)
- Robert Sullivan (promoted to Battalion Chief)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The exterior images of the station are from the real Station 20 of the Seattle Fire Department. The set has been modeled after that building to some extent, as has the station's logo. The real station has no pole, while the Station 19 set does for entertainment value.
- There is no real Station 19 in Seattle, which is part of the reason that the number 19 was chosen for the station on the show. Stacy McKee, the show creator, also tweeted that she oddly likes the number 19, further attributing to the choice.
- The station is a legend in the Seattle Fire Department. It has the best stats of the department, has a great crew, and deals with great calls.
- The station's response time is 5 minutes on a bad day with 3 minutes as the record time. According to Victoria, they set the bar for the whole Seattle Fire Department.
- Pruitt Arike Miller was born there.
- The address of the station is 28 E. Union Street, Seattle, Washington 98115.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.