The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Station 19 Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4|
- Jaina Lee Ortiz as Lieutenant Andy Herrera (10/10)
- Jason George as Dr. Ben Warren (10/10)
- Grey Damon as Lieutenant Jack Gibson (10/10)
- Barrett Doss as Victoria Hughes (10/10)
- Alberto Frezza as Ryan Tanner (10/10)
- Jay Hayden as Travis Montgomery (10/10)
- Okieriete Onaodowan as Dean Miller (10/10)
- Danielle Savre as Maya Bishop (10/10)
- Miguel Sandoval as Captain Pruitt Herrera (10/10)
Special Guest StarsEdit
Recurring Guest StarsEdit
- Brenda Song as JJ (5/10)
- Leslie Hope as Battalion Chief Frankel (3/10)
- Marla Gibbs as Edith (3/10)
- Sterling Sulieman as Grant (4/10)
- Cameron Cowperthwaite as Mason Bishop (2/10)
- Brett Tucker as Fire Chief Lucas Ripley (4/10)
- Jee Young Han as Lieutenant Charlotte Dearborn (2/10)
- Kimia Behpoornia as Officer Karen Reis (2/10)
- Vanessa Marano as Molly (1/10)
- Caleb Alexander Smith as Seth (2/10)
- BJ Tanner as William George Bailey Jones (1/10)
- Samantha Cardona as Jen Turner (3/10)
- Jake Borelli as Dr. Levi Schmitt (1/10)
- James Logan as Worker (1/10)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The show was first announced on May 16, 2017.
- Production started on August 22, 2017.
- On September 12, 2017, it was announced that Jason George's character, Ben Warren, would be moving to the new series.
- A 30-second ad during an episode of the season cost advertisers $107,272.
- All voice overs of this season are narrated by Andy Herrera.
- Before the name Station 19 was decided, the crew jokingly referred to it as Blaze Anatomy.
- Some of the cast had a two-day training session with the technical advisors of the show, who are actual firefighters. They also talked with firefighters from Seattle and Los Angeles.
- This first season has the largest episode number of all first seasons of the three shows from the Grey's Anatomy Universe. Both Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice only had nine episodes each for their first seasons.
- This is the first season of any series of the Grey's Anatomy universe in which Jason George appears in every episode as Ben Warren.
- For the first few months of filming, the actors used gear that had been worn by actual firefighters. It wasn't until later that they were given gear that was fitted to the actors' bodies.
|No. in series||No. in season||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date|
|1||1||"Stuck"||Paris Barclay||Stacy McKee||March 22, 2018|
|When the team responds to an apartment fire, Captain Pruitt takes a hit, the future of the station’s leadership is in jeopardy and firefighter Andy Herrera is forced to step up. Meanwhile, new recruit Ben Warren is trading in the scalpel for a fresh start as a firefighter, but it hasn’t been easy and he has a hard time realizing that emergencies in the field are vastly different than those at Grey Sloan Memorial.|
|2||2||"Invisible to Me"||Stacy McKee||Paris Barclay||March 22, 2018|
|With the absence of Captain Pruitt, Andy and Jack try to navigate how to work together, and a car accident on a rural road puts both the victims and the crew’s lives at risk.|
|3||3||"Contain the Flame"||Mary Lou Belli||Wendy Calhoun||March 29, 2018|
|Upon the arrival of Batallion Chief Frankel, Jack begins his first shift as co-captain and continues to butt heads with Andy on leadership styles. Captain Pruitt has a difficult time following doctor’s orders and winds up back at the station to take on administrative duties. Meanwhile, the rest of the team at Station 19 responds to an attic fire at JJ’s apartment building and a call to a pool house party.|
|4||4||"Reignited"||Dennis Smith||Ilene Rosenzweig||April 5, 2018|
|As if being co-captains weren’t hard enough, Andy and Jack find themselves in disagreement over spending decisions at the station. Meanwhile, the firefighters respond to a structure fire at a brand-new bed-and-breakfast and Ryan calls Maya when he finds her brother in some trouble.|
|5||5||"Shock to the System"||Milan Cheylov||Anupam Nigam||April 12, 2018|
|Miranda Bailey visits Ben at work, meeting his new co-workers for the first time. While most of the team responds to a motor vehicle accident involving an electrical danger, Andy and Maya are paired up to go on their first stakeout.|
|6||6||"Stronger Together"||Nzingha Stewart||Angela L. Harvey||April 19, 2018|
|Andy, Jack and 18 other candidates take the captaincy drill test, gunning for one spot as captain of Station 19. Meanwhile, Travis is serving as acting captain while Andy and Jack are away for the day and Ben confronts Vic about her fears.|
|7||7||"Let It Burn"||James Hanlon||Barbara Kaye Friend||April 26, 2018|
|Ryan tags along to a disaster drill training at Station 19 where he and Jack get competitive. Captain Pruitt’s health weakens and Andy is sticking by his side. Meanwhile, both the firehouse crew and police department respond to a strip mall fire, forcing Jack and Ryan to work together.|
|8||8||"Every Second Counts"||Marisol Adler||Tia Napolitano||May 3, 2018|
|Ripley interviews each member of the Station 19 crew to determine whether Andy or Jack should be given the role of captain. Meanwhile, a mom's day out on a party bus takes a turn for the worst and Captain Pruitt continues his treatment.|
|9||9||"Hot Box"||Nicole Rubio||Phillip Iscove||May 10, 2018|
|In the final days before the Station 19 captaincy is announced, Pruitt warns Andy not to be disappointed with the outcome. Meanwhile, Ben gets upset with Pruitt for having told Bailey the dangers of firefighting and the team gets trapped inside the garage of a burning house, putting several lives at risk.|
|10||10||"Not Your Hero"||Paris Barclay||Stacy McKee||May 17, 2018|
|Ben reaches a new milestone as a rookie and, as is tradition, receives something from the crew. Chief Ripley holds final interviews for the role of captain but is interrupted when the team is called to a massive skyscraper fire, causing several lives to hang in the balance.|
Cast Promotional PhotosEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.