The series follows a group of heroic firefighters at Seattle Fire Station 19 – from captain to newest recruit – as they risk their lives and hearts both in the line of duty and off the clock. These brave men and women are like family, literally and figuratively, and together they put their own lives in jeopardy as first responders to save the lives of others.
In Seattle, all firefighters are also trained EMTs and the crew at Station 19 is second to none. Working in 24-hour shifts, these professionals spend so much time together that they build relationships unlike any others.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- A list that contains all characters can be found here.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The show was announced on May 16, 2017.
- Production started on August 22, 2017.
- On September 12, 2017, it was announced that Jason George's character, Ben Warren, would be moving to the new series.
- A 30-second ad during an episode of the series costs advertisers $107,272.
- Before the name Station 19 was decided, the crew jokingly referred to it as Blaze Anatomy.
- Some of the cast had a two-day training session with the technical advisors of the show, who are actual firefighters. They also talked with firefighters from Seattle and Los Angeles.
- This is the fifth show to be marketed as part of TGIT, following Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, and The Catch.