The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
This page is for patients of Seattle Grace Hospital, Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital, Mercy West Medical Center, or any other hospital or facility who are mentioned, but never seen, on Grey's Anatomy.
- During the nurses' strike, Debbie, Tyler Christian, and Olivia Harper ask George to check on some of their patients, including Ava Jenkins and Mrs. O'Brien.
- Later, George asks Chief Webber to check another patient, named Mr. Roberts.
- Thom Barg
- Mike Lavere
- Amanda Pecora
- S. Jaffe was a patient who needed an arthroscopy and meniscus repair.
- Mrs. Tyson is a patient who developed postpartum cardiomyopathy after giving birth prematurely.
- Mr. Hamilton had a laminectomy with Derek Shepherd.
- Leo Lamb was a patient in the NICU.
- Stuart "Chunky Stu" was a patient of Arizona Robbins and Alex Karev who had short-bowel syndrome and was receiving an intestinal transplant. His favorite food is Hawaiian pizza.
- Brody Wright was a patient of Callie Torres and Alex Karev who had a humerus fracture and needed a redo O.R.I.F..
- Carter Kaynig was in the hospital with an impacted bowel after eating some crayons.
- Mr. Linzer and Mrs. Gellman were patients of Miranda Bailey who were being cared for by April Kepner.
- Sujin Kim was a patient of Arizona Robbins who had had surgery.
- Mrs. Berkus was a patient of Jackson Avery who got liposuction.
- Julie Chang was one of Alex's patients who needed lab work.
- Mrs. Preston was a patient of Jackson Avery who was having a rhinoplasty.
- J. Fellow was in the hospital for a thyroidectomy, performed by Miranda Bailey.
- A. Lewis was a patient of Miranda Bailey in to have surgery.
- T. Smith, F. Rogers, S. Davies, and M. Cooper were in the hospital to have surgery.
- Kathy Dong was the second patient to succumb to a post-op MRSA infection during the outbreak.
- Erin is a three month old with a teratoma who was in for surgery.
- Mrs. Ott is a patient of Cristina Yang who had an aortic rupture.
- Mrs. Maddox was a patient of Jackson Avery who needed her drain removed. Jackson ultimately allowed Leah Murphy to do the drain removal.
- Mr. Willenstein is a patient of Jackson Avery in the first alternate future.
- Derek and Meredith removed a spinal schwannoma from Lenny Gordon's body.
- Raynbow Williams was a pediatric patient in the ER who needed an abdominal exam to rule out appendicitis.
- Mr. Crossley is a shared patient of Richard Webber and Owen Hunt who was taken back into surgery after his anastomosis began to leak.
- Eric Schneider is a patient of Amelia Shepherd who was on anti-convulsants for seizures.
- Ms. Cain was scheduled for fetal surgery which became urgent when she developed hydrops.
- Waldo Pfeiffer was a fetal patient who had a CCAM, which had to be removed urgently when he developed hydrops.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.